Spring has truly sprung upon us and we can feel it here on LBI with the weather warming and shops starting to open! We thought we’d take a second to highlight nine of our favorite things about Spring on Long Beach Island:
- The Chicken Or The Egg reopens! (April 11th, 2019- if you were wondering!)
- Warm beach days, but they aren’t crowded yet!
- Fresh shells wash up on the shore. (for those of you who love a good shell hunt!)
- You can still catch the sunrise at a (semi!) reasonable hour in the morning and you won’t be freezing anymore.
- Memorial Day Weekend is approaching! (Friday May 24th to Monday, May 27th!)
- 4th Annual Hop Sauce Festival (June 1st)
- Fantasy Island reopens (no confirmed date yet, but very soon!)
- Waves, Waves, Waves. Great swell with little competition)