A dinner out with friends, your significant other, or your family is always a fun time. Along the 18 miles of Long Beach Island, we have an abundant number restaurants varying in types of food, size and atmosphere. On this blog we want to highlight for you the best waterfront dining spots nestled along the waters of LBI!
- Sand Dollar Restaurant, Spray Beach
- Kubel’s, Barnegat Light
- Blue Water Cafe, Beach Haven (The best soups!)
- DaddyO, Brant Beach
- The Beach House Restaurant, Beach Haven
- Black Eyed Susan’s, Harvey Cedars
- Dockside Diner, Spray Beach
- Bowker’s South Beach Grill, Beach Haven
- Parker’s Garage & Oyster Saloon, Beach Haven (Our personal favorite!)
- La Bamba, Beach Haven
Make sure to check out these amazing waterfront restaurants and enjoy a beautiful summer night out!